- WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God and inerrant as originally received. 2 Timothy 3:16
- WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Matthew 3:16, Deuteronomy 6:4
- WE BELIEVE in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- WE BELIEVE that salvation comes by faith alone in Jesus Christ our Lord, and that the righteous are to live by faith. Ephesians 2:8
- WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. Revelation 20:5,6
- WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 4:4-6
The purpose of Dunfee Missionary Church is to glorify God by leading people to salvation in Christ alone; Worshiping God; Instructing seekers in the Word of God; Serving others; and Evangelizing our world.
Our motto is “Making Disciples Who Make Disciples”. Our desire is to lead people to Christ for their salvation and then to help each Christian to grow and mature in Christ where they will in turn lead others to Christ.
The Plan Of Salvation
Would you like to know more about what it means to “be saved”? Are you struggling spiritually and would like to know more from the Scriptures on how to have a personal relationship with Christ? I would encourage you to read on:
Jesus said of himself in John 14:6 “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well.”
For many, their struggle with God is with their struggle with Jesus. Jesus is very clear that if you know him you will know God the Father. Begin to get to know Jesus. I would encourage you to read the gospel of John, also go to a church that preaches and teaches the scriptures.
Matthew 7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”
This Scripture teaches us that salvation is not hard to receive but that there is only one way, and that one way is through faith in Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2:8 “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
This passage teaches us that salvation is by faith alone and not by works. Once we trust in Christ by faith and become a Christian then we are called to do good works. You do not have to clean up your life first to become a Christian. Coming to Christ by faith is the way to clean up your life.
The bottom line is this: If you were to die tonight, and you were before God in heaven and he asked you “Why should I allow you into my heaven?” What would your answer be? If it is by works, you or anyone else won’t make it. The answer is “Because Of Jesus Christ.” Jesus died on the cross to pay for my sin and the sin of the world. Jesus made the payment in full. All you need to do is to accept that free gift and enter into a loving, repentant relationship with Him.
If you would like to talk more, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Pastor Alan at 260-625-4621 or email@example.com
Dunfee Missionary Church is a member of the:
Missionary Church, Inc.
3811 Vanguard Dr.
Fort Wayne, IN 46809